loader gif
اللغة
Keyword
City
Category
Price Min
Price Max

3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro

Verified Fri Aug 24, 2018
  3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro     3 Years Post Handovernext To Mall,metro
Price
AED 2,639,000
Contact Number

Description

,* 2% DLD Waiver PAYMENT PLAN * Till Handover: 60% * Remaining: 40% (2 Years after Handover) Dubai Hills Estate is a unique blend of elegantly-planned neighborhoods centered around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. As the largest development of its kind in the region, it’s an exciting new way to live–in a city within a city. Multi-purpose development will form an integral part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City) Note: We apologize if the phone is busy or is not attended, you'll be responded as soon as possible Company Profile AIM Properties has been recognized as a leader in the market of distinctive and luxury properties, committed to high performance and professionalism. With our lucrative and auspicious background of finance & investment, we deliver excellence in real estate. We promise a swift response, the highest standard of service & dedication to both quality and integrity. We believe, Customer Service is not a slogan. Its our way of doing business.

Dubai

Related Ads

فلل للبيع بالشارقة بأرقى التشطيبات وخطة دفع جيدة للغاية تملك وحدتك الفاخرة الان في واحدة من أرقى الوحدات السكنية بالشارقة وبعرض خاص لفتره محدودة بمزايا
تملك فيلا في مشروع (فلل البحر) مدينة الشارقة للواجهات المائية تملك فيلا في مشروع (فلل البحر) مدينة الشارقة للواجهات المائية مشروع( فلل البحر ) أجمل مكان على الس
فلل من 3 غرف نوم ابتداءً من 999.999 درهم فقط نقدم لك أكويا اوكسجين من داماك في دبي – الامارات العربية المتحدة ، مجتمع سكني مبهج ومميّز تحيطه الخض
فلل فاخرة للبيع في دبي بلمسات جست كافالي ابتداء من 1,300,000 درهم احجز الان فلل فاخرة للبيع في دبي جست كافالي تصاميم تتخطي الابداع فلل عصرية بتصاميم داخلية من جست كافالي ابتداء