Georgia 4* 3 Nights / 4 Days Holidays Winter Package
Georgia 4* 3 Nights / 4 Days Holidays Winter Package Per Person AED 1340
This is the most popular tour package option for Tblisi, Georgia. The 3 days package allows you to experience Baku at ease through a number of tours offered throughout your itinerary.
- 3 Nights/ 4 Days Hotel Stay at 4* Hotel Tiblisi
- Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch (Local Restaurant)
- Dinner (Local Restaurant)
- Airport Transfers
- Tbilisi City Tour
- Kazbegi Tour( Ananuri Fortress, Gudauri, Gergeti Trinity Church)
- All Tours includes pick n drop
- Note: (Shofey.com can tailor tour packages to your unique needs also. Our team can tailor a package according to your budget and preference. Please email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatApp: +971 56 5330988)
- Arrival to Tbilisi International Airport
- Transfer to the hotel
- Standard check in time 15:00 pm
- Free time
- Dinner in the restaurant
- 1st overnight in Tbilisi
DAY 2 TBILISI CITY TOUR
- After breakfast our driver guide will pick you up from the hotel
- After breakfast conference in the hotel during 2-3 hours
- After conference our driver guide will pick you up from the hotel
- Today you will have a city tour in the capital of Georgia - Tbilisi which is considered as one of the most ancient cities in the Caucasus
- Tbilisi for city tour where you can take cable car/ropeway to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosquein Tbilisi. You will stroll through the Shardeni area - full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars,
- Souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. You are able to visit Anchiskhati Basilica and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre.
- Lunch and Dinner in the restaurant
- Drop off at your hotel
DAY 3 KAZBEGI TOUR
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Tbilisi. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up
- North towards the border with Russia.
- Your first stop will be at Ananuri fortress which is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns.
- Next Stop is Gudauri – young and rapid developing winter sports resort located at Kazbegi region of Georgia, 120 km from Tbilisi, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. Skiing season lasts from December to April. In summer Gudauri is calm. Green environment, cool weather and clean air make a positive impact on the general health condition of people.
- After that drive to Gergeti Trinity Church - At an altitude of 7119 feet (2,170 meters), the twelfth or thirteenth century monument was erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri. Gergeti Trinity Church is an important temple, remarkable for its beautiful scenery. The Gergeti Trinity Church is set poignantly on a hill directly below the towering white massif of Mount Kazbek, which sits at 5,033meters.Built six hundred years ago, its stones have weathered repeated blizzards, rain and invasion to stand as a proud symbol of Georgian resilience in the face of adversity. It is the photographer’s perfect shot
- Local Lunch and Dinner in the restaurant.
- Drive back to Tbilisi, 3rd overnight in Tbilisi
DAY 4 DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out
- Transfer directly to Tbilisi International Airport
Vouchers not available for resale
Deal offer subject to availability
Read Universal Fine Print
Refunds will only be considered if SHOFEY or the Merchant is at fault
Your voucher is valid up to the expiration date stated on the deal and voucher. If there are specific needs as to the dates required (visiting family, or other restrictions) it is the responsibility of the customer to check the availability of those dates directly with the merchant BEFORE purchasing the voucher. No refunds will be given due to preferred dates not being available when alternative dates are available before the voucher expiry.