5 Nights/6 Days With 4* Hotel Stay Baku Azerbaijan Tour Package
5 Nights / 6 Days 4* Hotel Stay Baku Azerbaijan Holiday Package For 1 Person AED 1565
We offer a 6 days tour package which is an ideal option for someone who wants to visit breathtaking landscapes and beautiful architectures of Baku, Gabala and Tufandag. Packages start from as little as AED 1365 per person based on twin-sharing. The tour packages are inclusive of the following:
- Accommodation in Hotel including breakfast (5 nights)
- Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking
- If you want to travel alone, single supplement of AED 200 applies
- Azerbaijan E-Visa (Please check Further Details Tab For Countries Eligible for Azerbaijan E-Visa)
- Sightseeing In districts (Baku, Absheron, Qobustan, Gabala)
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Meals as per itinerary(all indian/arabic)
- Entrance fee for Old City, Ferris Wheel-depends on weather conditions, Boat tour- depends of weather condition, Gobustan, Yanardag, Ateshgah, Gabala Tufandag cable car
- 2 Bottles of water per day
- All transfers according to program including airport transfer
- Note: (Shofey.com can tailor tour packages to incorporate your unique needs also. Our team can tailor a package according to your budget and preference. Please email your query at email@example.com / WhatApp: +971 56 5330988)
ITINERARY 5 Nights / 6 Days | E-Visa | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Transfers | Tours
Air Port Pick Up
At the time of your arrival our driver will greet you & assist you with your baggage to the Vehicle and drive you safely to your Hotel.
- Assembly at hotel lobby. Proceed to panoramic city view
- Visit to highland park-alley of martyrs, the national assembly- also transliterated as millimajlis, flame towersthe tallest skyscraper in baku.
- Continue with national flag square is a large city square in Baku, Azerbaijan. A flag measuring 70 by 35 meters flies on a pole 162m high.The flag pole was confirmed as the world's tallest by the Guinness book of records,butwas soon overtaken by the 165m Dushanbe flag pole in tajikistan both flag poles were built by the same american affiliated company, trident support. National flag square covers 60 hectares overall.
- Walking through baku boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the caspian sea. It traditionally
- starts at freedom square continuing west to the old city and beyond. Since 2012, the yeni bulvar (new
- boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km
- Dinner in Indian/Arabic restaurant
- Back to hotel
Breakfast at Hotel
Wide selection for breakfast buffet that guests will really enjoy
Old Baku Tour
- Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.
- The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected.In2007,the
- Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvan shahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lunch in Indian/Arabic Restaurant
- After lunch group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shoppingContinue with Baku Ferris Wheel, (depends on weather conditions) also known as the Baku Eye - is a Ferris wheel on Baku boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan.The wheel is 60 metres tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes.
- Gala dinner at Indian Restaurant with 2+2 menu, bellydance performance,davul drums and DJmusic
- Back to hotel
- Assembly at hotel lobby
- Tour starts with Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple). Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. “Atash” is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for Monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area.
- Lunch in Indian/Arabic Restauran.
Fire Mountain Tour
- The natural "Eternal flame" went out in 1969, after nearly a century of exploitation of petroleum and gas in the area, but is now lit by gas piped from the nearby city Trip to "Fire Mountain "-"Yanardag" -a mountain on Abs heron peninsula, 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word "Yanardag" means "Blazing Mountain". Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
The Heydar Aliyev Center
- Tour continues with the visit to the charming example of modern architecture - The HeydarAliyevCenter-a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect ZahaHadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photo shoot outside)
- Proceed to Boat Tour in to observe the amazing view of “City Of Wind” from Caspian Sea
- Dinner in Indian/Arabic Restaurant
- Back to Hotel
- Breakfast 0700-1000hrs
- 1000 hrs tour starts with qobustan which is best known for being the home to the famous rock petroglyphs.The area has been settled since the 8th millennium BC.It is known for hosting thousands of rock engravings spread over 100 square km depicting hunting scenes, people, ships, constellations and animals. Its oldest petroglyphs date from the 12th century bc. In 2007, unesco included the gobustan rock art cultural landscape' in the world heritage list.
- 1200 hrs visit to the bibi- heybat mosque - historical mosque in baku, azerbaijan. The existing structure, built
- in the 1990s, is a recreation of the mosque with the same name built in the 13th century by shirvanshah farrukhzad ii ibnahsitan ii
- Lunch in indian restaurant at 1400 hrs
- 15:30 start shopping in park boulevard which is a multi-storey shopping mall located on baku boulevard, downtown baku, azerbaijan. the mall is located 5 minutes of walking distance from sahil metro station of baku subway and government house of baku. The building has all architectural attributes of the east and modern art of the west. It consists of six floors, including two underground floors. the general area of the mall is 17,000 square meters. It also has a parking lot for 550 automobiles
- 18:00 back tohotel
- Transfer for dinner at indian/arabic restaurant at 2000 hrs
- Transfer to hotel at 2230 hrs
- Free time – can explore night activities at you own
- Back to hotel
Breakfast in Hotel
- Tour starts with Qobustan which is best known for being the home to the famous rock petroglyph sand mud volcanoes.
- The area has been settled since the 8th millennium BC.It is known for hosting thousands of rock engravings spread over 100 square km depicting hunting scenes, people, ships, constellations and animals.Its oldest petroglyphs date from the 12th century BC. In 2007, UNESCO included the 'Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape' in the World Heritage list.
- Visit to the Bibi-Hey bat Mosque - historical mosque in Baku, Azerbaijan.The existing structure,built in the1990s,is a recreation of the mosque with the same name built in the 13th century by Shirvanshah Farrukhzad II Ibn Ahsitan II
- Lunch in Indian/Arabic Restaurant
- Start Shopping tour with Local Sweet Shop, Azerbaijan Brand: Ali Ahmad’s
- Proceed to Local vine and alcoholic drinks shop
- Proceed to Baku Mall for Shopping (Cheaper option)
- Continue with “Xurcun” dry fruits and sweets shop
- After Baku mall dropoff in Genclik Mall:- located in 10 minutes distance form city center with taxi.Genclik mall is the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores,big bowling halls, the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts
- Back to hotel
- Dinner at Indian/Arabic Restaurant
- Back to hotel
- 08:30 Breakfast at Hotel
- 12:00 Check out Hotel. Drive to Baku Proceed to AirPort for Return Flight
- Arrival at Airport for Return Flight.
Countries Eligible for an Azerbaijan e-Visa
||Trinidad and Tobago
||United Arab Emirates
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
||United States of America
||Republic of Korea
• The Hotel check in time 14:00 Hrs and checkout time is 12:00 PM.
• Transfer & Guide services will be available from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
• In the restaurants duration for dinner and lunches buffet meals is 1.5 hours.
• Outside liquor is not allowed in the restaurants. Corkage charge 1520 USD per bottle.
• The bus will move according to time schedule mentioned on program and will not wait for more than 10 minutes.
• All group should leave Hotel for dinner on given time in the program for starting tour in the morning and moving for dinners in the evenings. Restaurants / venues are booked for a certain time slot.
Visa Policy & Requirement:
• Only properly scanned passport copies (front and back pages) are required for visa application.
• Visa fee (once applied) is non refundable and non transferable.
• Azerbaijan Normal Visa process takes 3 working days.
• 06 months minimum validity required from date of travel in any passport.
• All Transfers & Tours are on seat in coach basis until specified as Private. You are requested to clarify all your queries pertaining to transfer with your travel advisor well in advance before the tour. Seat in coach transfers are on fixed timings only
• All hotels offered are subject to current availability. Should the same not be available at the time of your final booking, We will arrange to provide a similar category hotel.
• Granting/Approval of visas is the sole discretion of the country’s Embassy / Ministry of Foreign affairs.
• For the comfort and convenience of the Clients, the Company would sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. The Company would also try to inform the Client about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour as soon as possible.
• On group tours, we do not assure special meals or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes / cholesterol / high blood pressure etc. The Company cannot guarantee a special meal / diet for the Client upon such request.
• We reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries. This may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Vouchers not available for resale
Deal offer subject to availability
Read Universal Fine Print
Refunds will only be considered if SHOFEY or the Merchant is at fault
Your voucher is valid up to the expiration date stated on the deal and voucher. If there are specific needs as to the dates required (visiting family, or other restrictions) it is the responsibility of the customer to check the availability of those dates directly with the merchant BEFORE purchasing the voucher. No refunds will be given due to preferred dates not being available when alternative dates are available before the voucher expiry.