4* Azerbaijan Holiday Package 3 Nights/4 Days
4* Azerbaijan Holiday Package 3 Nights/4 Days Per Person AED 945
- 2 Nights in Amara Hotel in Baku + 1 Night in Shamakhi Palace Sharadil Hotel
- Minimum 4 Pax Required to avail this offer
- Travel Date: 1st Oct till 30th Nov 2019
- Accommodation: 2 nights in 4* Amara Hotel in Baku,1 Night in 5* Shamakhi Palace Sharadil Hotel, DBL/TWN occupancy Bed & Breakfast , All taxes
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Transport from Hertz during the itinerary
- Baku City Tour with English Speaking Guide (Funicular Railway tickets are included)
- Shamakhi Vine Tasting Tour (tasting 3 kinds of 100% organic vine, cheese plate per pax)
- Shopping tour without a guide
- All transfers and tours by Mercedes Vito on PVT basis
- Inclusive of taxes
ITINERARY 3 Nights / 4 Days | Breakfast | Transfers | Tours
Air Port Pick Up
At the time of your arrival our driver will greet you & assist you with your baggage to the Vehicle and drive you safely to your Hotel or Residence.
Baku City Tour
You will visit Upland Park, Flame Towers, Funicular, Baku Boulevard, Small Venice, Heydar Aliyev Center, Old City. Overnight in Baku
Baku City Tour with English Speaking Guide (Funicular Railway tickets are included)
- Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvan shahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Breakfast in the hotel.Check out the hotel in Baku.Transfer to Shamaxhi.Vine Tasting Tour.Overnight in Shamakhi
Shamakhi Vine Tasting Tour (tasting 3 kinds of 100% organic vine, cheese plate per pax)
- Visit one of Azerbaijan’s best wineries and the first in the country to be a certified organic wine producer. From Baku, travel along scenic landscapes to Shamakhi for a tour of the vineyard, winery and cellar, then enjoy a tasting session of the wines.
Check out the hotel in Shamakhi.Transfer to Baku.Shopping Tour.Overnight in Baku.
Spend a day at some of the large and luxurious shopping malls that have popped up across Baku in the last decade. Do some shopping, watch a movie in the cinema, and eat at a restaurant serving the cuisine of your choice.
- Visit some of Baku's premier shopping centers
- See firsthand how the city has modernized in the last decade
- Go to a one-stop shopping, eating, and entertainment destination that has something for everyone
Air Port Drop Off At the time of your departure Our Driver will Pick you from your desired hotel in Dubai and drop you at the Dubai International Airport.
Countries Eligible for an Azerbaijan e-Visa
- Visa Policy & Requirement:
- Only properly scanned passport copies (front and back pages) are required for visa application
- Visa fee (once applied) is non refundable and non transferable
- Azerbaijan Normal Visa process takes 3 working days
- 06 months minimum validity required from date of travel in any passport
||Trinidad and Tobago
||United Arab Emirates
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
||United States of America
||Republic of Korea
• All Transfers & Tours are on seat in coach basis until specified as Private. You are requested to clarify all your queries pertaining to transfer with your travel advisor well in advance before the tour. Seat in coach transfers are on fixed timings only
• Granting/Approval of visas is the sole discretion of the country’s Embassy / Ministry of Foreign affairs.
• For the comfort and convenience of the Clients, the Company would sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. The Company would also try to inform the Client about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour as soon as possible.
• We reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries. This may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Vouchers not available for resale
Deal offer subject to availability
Read Universal Fine Print
Refunds will only be considered if SHOFEY or the Merchant is at fault
Your voucher is valid up to the expiration date stated on the deal and voucher. If there are specific needs as to the dates required (visiting family, or other restrictions) it is the responsibility of the customer to check the availability of those dates directly with the merchant BEFORE purchasing the voucher. No refunds will be given due to preferred dates not being available when alternative dates are available before the voucher expiry.